Join our team!
At WatServ, we want to help one another succeed. As a WatServ employee, we will provide you with opportunities to work with skilled and supportive colleagues on challenging projects.
Founded in 2006, WatServ has an unparalleled reputation in our industry for integrity, knowledge, and service. To maintain this leading market position, we rely on experience and collaboration, both internal and with our partners and customers.
As a global leader in managed services and hosting of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, we have employees worldwide to support our ever-growing VAR channel and customer footprint. WatServ manages complex, mission-critical business applications for the SMB market, and helps clients evolve and realize their full potential in an ever-changing digital ecosystem. The company is now expanding its platform to provide customers with complete business solutions for the modern workplace.
We offer highly competitive salaries, commensurate with your experience, skills, and qualifications. WatServ also offers a comprehensive employee benefits plan, and a close-knit and supportive culture.
If you would like to be a part of our productive, enthusiastic team please browse our current openings and apply now.
WatServ is owned by Brookfield Asset Management, a leading global alternative asset manager with approximately $285 billion of assets under management. For more information, visit www.brookfield.com.
Please send any inquiries to email@example.com
Azure and Infrastructure Solution Sales Executive
As an SSE, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed Azure sales and usage/consumption targets for application and infrastructure related workloads. You will help customers evaluate our cloud platform for their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
Primary Accountabilities For This Role Include:
- Build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts for our mid-market and upper mid-market customers. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation.
- Discipline in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- Work with the internal WatServ team to build new products and services relevant to customer demands.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills And Knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience selling business solutions mid-market and upper mid-market customers with a focus on cloud application development and cloud infrastructure technologies.
- Sales Process Management. Effective sales process management and execution including: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies, specifically solutions related to new internal LOB apps and external facing apps, migration to cloud, Hybrid cloud, datacenter infrastructure modernization, DevOps/DevTest.
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
- Cloud Platform Experience. Understanding of cloud platforms including Azure platform services, hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and/or complementing solutions. Requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft’s Azure apps and infrastructure related cloud solutions and have firm understanding of Microsoft’s strategies and products relative to major competitors.
- Experience leading large cloud deals especially those involving Application portfolio modernization and migration, ERP on cloud, big compute and related technologies.
- Competitive Landscape knowledge. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape.
- Understanding of partner/channel ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
Education / Other
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of solution sales experience or a Bachelor’s degree
Business Development Manager
- Research customer prospects visiting the WatServ website
- Follow up on marketing activities
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within WatServ are effectively represented to our client base.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts
- Establish opportunities for our Sales team to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level and contacts
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
Maintain Corporate Standards
- Conduct all sales activity according to corporate standards
- Document all sales activity using internal processes
- Use established internal processes, programs and initiatives to develop accounts
- Maintain effective relationships within the sales team
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Communication skills, including written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A sense of urgency
- Planning and organizing
- Problem Solving
- Cold Calling
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Private Cloud solutions
- Industry knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Managed Services and Support
WatServ is seeking an experienced Project Manager in the Southern Ontario region. Reporting to the Director of Service Delivery and working with a dynamic team, you will be responsible for overseeing client project management to ensure high customer satisfaction through all stages of each project.
Primary Accountabilities For This Role Include:
- Oversee client project management from initiation, planning, execution and monitoring & controlling phases.
- Responsible for managing critical paths, risks, milestones, budgets & stakeholder expectations.
- Develop and build relationships with clients to deliver holistic solutions that will increase WatServ’s share of wallet through Cloud application & infrastructure projects and advisory services
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible
- Provide oversight and direction to implementation team to ensure the deployment meets the project specs and requirements.
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution
- Work on and complete multiple projects and deliverables with limited supervision, and work independently or in a small team environment.
- Anticipate and proactively mediate project issues internally and with customers
- Strive to consistently improve customer satisfaction, delivery times and service levels while reducing costs.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Understand inter-dependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Focus on customer needs, challenges & outcomes, leveraging industry insights & the Solutions Portfolio packaged offerings prioritized for your role.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by focusing on customer needs first, and managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through account-aligned resources, and technical teams
- In partnership with the Director of Service Delivery, establish a Project Management framework based on industry best practices, customized to match WatServ’s specific needs.
- Create and maintain a document library of reusable templates for managing full project life cycle (Scope statement, WBS, RAID Log, Weekly/Monthly Project Reports, etc.)
- In the absence of a formal Project Management Office, define requirements and establish key PMO functions around governance, schedule management, financial management, risk/issue/scope management, resource management, quality management, and communications management
Education, & Experience Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of project management concepts, practices and techniques (Project Management certification preferred).
- In-depth knowledge of project management life cycle, methodologies and support tools
- Extensive experience managing infrastructure, information security, and private/public cloud projects.
- Experience managing public cloud projects (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services) is a definite plus.
- Proven Leadership skills, with ability to drive results while cultivating a culture of collaboration and team work
- C-level executive presentation skills
- A strong communicator both in written and verbal communication
- Minimum 3 years experience managing complex IT project management in an external client-facing Project Manager role