Yesterday has been a very exciting day as Convergence 2013 officially began. With many expos and events going on at the same time, it can be difficult to see all of them. Here is a brief recap of the first day of Convergence:
- Convergence 2013 officially kicked off.
- The Community Outreach team planted 150 trees in a Katarina affected area.
- The Social Experience wall is awesome! Check out Christa Freeland’s video, showing it off.
- Many helpful User Group Sessions for Dynamics GP took place including: Finance Module Best Practices for GP and Financial Report Writing Options for GP.
- Very entertaining Experience Reception, great opportunity to get familiar with all the new resources and network with peers.
Photo of the Day
The photo of the day goes to Microsoft Dynamics (@MSFTDynamics) with a photo of the Community Outreach team. Attendees got busy Monday morning with planting 150 trees in a Katarina affected area. It is great to see the volunteers taking initiative by helping the residence of New Orleans improve their community.
Convergence Day 2 will surely bring many new things to see and experience. Follow us on Twitter (@WatServltd) as we share our experience through tweeting comments, photos and videos. Be sure to check our social media feed tomorrow for our Convergence Day 2 Recap.