The second day of Convergence brings many new and exciting things to learn. Here is a brief recap of what was happening throughout Convergence Day 2:
- Kirill Tatarinov took the stage and gave an excellent opening key note speech on the future of Microsoft Dynamics. Check out some key points.
- Microsoft announces a new automation tool, MarketingPilot 15, and Netbreeze integration with Dynamics CRM.
- Many great User Group Sessions for Microsoft Dynamics AX including: Upgrading to AX and Tips & Tricks for Optimizing Performance in AX.
- Microsoft reconfirms native Windows 8 and iPad versions of Dynamics CRM available in the second half of 2013.
- WatServ hosted a terrific party last night for our customers, good to see everyone that came out to see us.
Photo of the Day
The photo of the day goes to Cincom ERP (@cincomERP) with a photo of the Convergence Excellence Award Winners benchmarks. These winners showed these benchmark improvements to their company after implementing a Microsoft Dynamics product. We would like to say congratulation to all the winners of this award and good luck moving forward. Here is a list of the all the winners.
We’re past the half way point as Convergence Day 3 is already in progress. Follow us on Twitter (@WatServltd) as we share our experience through tweeting comments, photos and videos. Be sure to check our social media feed tomorrow for our Convergence Day 3 Recap or visit us at booth 2531.