Office 365 Premium Support
For subscribing customers, WatServ will act as the primary point of contact with our customers internal IT team for questions, support, and troubleshooting regarding Office 365. This includes basic installation, setup and general technical matters. Application level support and hardware matters are not covered in our support programs. WatServ can assist in sourcing Microsoft to client direct support programs for application level issues and third-party services for hardware concerns.
Basic installation and setup includes all account-related activities such as:
- Creating the Office 365 tenant
- Moving the accounts/licenses
- Adding new products or licenses to existing products
- Modifying product plans (upgrades, downgrades, etc.)
- Create/Modify/Delete accounts
Technical support/troubleshooting includes:
- Remotely accessing the customer’s computer and analyzing the issue
- Identifying the cause of the issue
- Building a solution to resolve customer issues
- Testing to ensure the issue is fully resolved
Supported Office 365 Products
- Office 365 mailbox migration
- Recipient configuration (mailbox permissions, mail forwarding, shared mailbox, Distribution Lists and Public Folders)
- Autodiscover configuration
- Permissions and user groups
- Configuration of external users
Skype for Business Online
- Installation and contact creation
- Does not include VOIP setup and configuration
Microsoft Office ProPlus*
- Assistance for installation and setup
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Technical Support for Office 365 does not include troubleshooting third-party services or add-ons.
Service configuration failure issues
- Domain setup, verification and delegation
Service configuration issues
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Active Directory synchronization – ADFS and Azure Connect
- Single Sign-on
- Domain verification
- Outlook connectivity
- Transport rules
- Exchange control panel
- DNS manager and delegation
- Site collections
- Quota management
- User Group management
- Vanity domain
Visio and Project issues
- Assistance with installation and activation
- Troubleshooting error messages related to product
Skype for Business
- Contact creation
Upgrade outdated infrastructure to best-in-class cloud technology
Move from legacy on-premise systems to the cloud and realize your organizations potential. We leverage the Microsoft Azure public-cloud and WatServ’s private-cloud infrastructure to deliver a secure, high-performance end-user experience with reliable uptime guarantees.
Our Office 365 team contacts the customer within 3 business days to determine your needs and develop a customized migration strategy. A dedicated migration specialist is then assigned to your account as the main contact for the entire migration process.
After an initial scoping with the Office365 specialist, you will determine the migration timeframe, which will normally take between 7 to 10 days. The most successful migration projects have dedicated and supportive internal IT teams. We believe in working with our customers on migration projects to make sure all the variables are defined and scope is understood to ensure a successful and smooth project.
WatServ will review the customer’s current environment and advise you of any potential issues. The Office 365 specialist will also prepare your Office 365 subscription and import the users and profiles within your Office 365 environment.
WatServ will start migrating your data that has been identified during the requirements gathering process. On the day of the migration, the email service will be rerouted to your new Office 365 tenant after modifications to the MX record(s) on their DNS. Our migration specialist keeps you posted every step of the way. All server-side mailboxes, distribution lists, shared folders, public folders and contacts are migrated. WatServ will procure and assign Office 365 licenses for all users.
The Office 365 specialist will provide you with a link and instructions to install the application and set up the new email service on user desktops. The Office 365 specialist also ensures the customer’s mobile devices are configured properly.
Following the migration, our migration specialist will contact you to confirm that the process went smoothly. We make sure that you have no outstanding issues or concerns before closing the migration ticket. They will send you an email containing contact info for regular technical support.
- Creating new email Outlook profiles
- Configuring the Office 365 profile to send and receive email
- Setting new email profile as the default profile
- Attaching any existing PST files
- Copying signatures
- Copying auto-complete