WatServ is pleased to be attending the 2019 User Group Summit on October 15-18, 2019 in Kissimmee, Florida.
The User Group Summit is an annual conference for users of the Microsoft Business Applications platform, including Dynamics 365, AX, CRM, GP, BC/NAV, Power BI and more.
Will you be there? If so, we’d love to meet you.
Here’s where you can find us:
- On the showroom floor at Booth #835 – Drop by to meet our team, schedule a consultation to learn how you can upgrade your GP to Azure and enter to win an exciting giveaway.
- On the stage on Oct. 17 at 1:30pm – Our very own Tyler Doerner, VP of Sales, will be speaking about “How to take GP to the cloud without your users noticing” on Thursday, October 17 from 1:30-2:30 pm as part of the Dynamics GP track. Learn more.
- On social media – Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn as we live post about the event.
At the event, we will also be officially launching our Dynamics GP as a Service (GPaaS) offering.
Dynamics GPaaS uniquely combines Dynamics GP with hosting on Azure and application support services to enable you to grow your business faster, scale more effectively and provide the best end-user experience. Learn more about Dynamics GPaaS.
Want to meet our team? The following members will be at the conference:
- Tyler Doerner, VP of Sales
- Peggie Benn, Director of Client Success
- Jeffrey Ng, Director of Partnerships
- Lauren Kerhoulas, Director of Marketing
We can’t wait to see you at the User Group Summit.
WatServ demonstrates best-in-class capability and market leadership through demonstrated technology success and customer commitment.
WatServ is an IT solutions provider that helps clients digitally transform their business through cloud technologies and services. Founded in 2006, WatServ specializes in providing hybrid and multi-cloud solutions and hosting complex, high-availability environments for enterprise-level applications. WatServ’s unique approach to planning, migrating and managing multi-cloud environments, plus premium 24x7x365 support, enables its global customers to focus on their core business. Relying on Microsoft and Google’s public clouds, in addition to its own private cloud, the company offers an ideal managed cloud environment engineered for security, reliability and performance. With offices in Canada and the United States, and with more than 10,000 users connecting from 30+ countries, WatServ is always on. For more information, please visit www.watserv.com.
WatServ is an affiliate of Brookfield Business Partners (BBU), a public company with majority ownership by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchange. More information about BBU is available at www.brookfield.com.