The second day of WPC (and first full day) was packed with some exciting news! Here’s a recap of some of the highlights.
- Steve Ballmer starting out the day with the vision keynote, telling us about Microsoft’s transformation with the four trends: cloud, mobility, big data and enterprise social.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Windows 8 (on tablets and PCs).
- The next release of Dynamics NAV will be called NAV 2013 R2.
- Office 365 is on track to become one of the fastest growing businesses.
- Ranier, theÂ next major release of Dynamics AXÂ is due a year later in calendar year 2014, will feature the “next generation user experience” with more emphasis on different device use cases.
Photo of the Day
The photo of the day goes to @daisygrams with a photo of a team holding up numerous flags. This image really shows the diversity of the crowd, and how everyone comes together to share their passion for Microsoft and its partners.
Day 3 is already underway. Tweet us, (@WatServLtd) with some updates so we can share your experiences!Be sure to check our social media feed tomorrow for our WPC Day 3 Recap or visit us at booth 1909.