We have a busy day ahead of us today for WPC 2013! Just in case you missed anything from yesterday, we’re here to keep you updated. Here is a brief recap of what was happening During Day 3 of WPC:
- A lot of changes (what’s going and what’s coming) with Dynamics CRM 2013.
- License types for Dynamics CRM: Essential, Basic and Professional.
- Office 365 integration, and Dynamics NAV on Windows 8.
- Social Listening available soon for Microsoft Dynamics CRM via Netbreeze.
- Yesterday alone there were over 17,631 social media mentions of WPC 13, the partner channel, Microsoft and Surface.
Photo of the Day
Both WPC Canada and WPC US had Partners party last night and many enjoyed the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
Make sure you make the most out of your day today by following us on Twitter (@WatServltd) as we share our experience through tweeting comments, photos and videos. Be sure to check our social media feed and visit us at booth 1909.