Today is the last day of WPC 2013. We hope everyone has enjoyed their week. Yesterday was packed with news from the vision keynote. If you were unable to attend, or wanted to get a recap, here are some highlights.
- By 2016, 45% of IT budgets will be devoted to the Cloud. Strong cloud stats from the keynote yesterday.
- Cloud oriented partners in the IDC study are seeing 30% more revenue per employee vs. traditional partner.
- What we can expect for Microsoft Dynamics in FY14.
- FY14: The biggest innovation year ever!
- Microsoft releasing new social network with great new technology. Check out: so.cl
- Test pilot Corny tells us why they chose Windows 8 tablets, with an unforgettable quote: “The ipad didn’t cut it.”
Photo of the Day
Thank you Keith, for giving us a view of the George R. Brown Convention Centre, for one last look at WPC 2013. Make sure you make the most out of your last day following us on Twitter (@WatServLtd) as we share our experience through tweeting comments, photos and videos. Be sure to check our social media feed and visit us at booth 1909.