WatServ is currently seeking an experienced, Cloud Infrastructure Administrator. Reporting to the Team Lead, Infrastructure & Operations and working with a dynamic team, you’ll be responsible for deploying, managing, maintaining and monitoring server environments both internally and for customers. Maintenance and management of these environments will be critical for meeting Customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and expectations. You’ll also be involved in managing the internal systems for the company, including email, demo sites, and portals.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with networking administration skills and experience working with Windows Server Administration, Active Directory Administration, Application Delivery, VMWare Administration and Public Cloud technology. Travel to local data centers may be required, and we’ll train you on all of our leading-edge technology.
As a strong communicator (both written and verbal), you will also demonstrate experience with:
- Azure deployment and management (Identity, Compute, Storage, Containers, Security, Networking, Migration, Windows Virtual Desktop, Serverless Computing, Management and Governance)
- Office 365 Administration (Apps, E-Mail, Collaboration, Identity and Access Management, Threat protection and Endpoint Management)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems (installing, patching, monitoring, optimizing, etc.)
- Microsoft Active Directory Management
- SQL administration (backups, restores, maintenance)
- Exchange Administration
- Current Hypervisor technologies (VMWare vSphere VM management, Hyper-V VM Management)
- Troubleshooting server Hardware issues, vendor management for maintenance
- Application Delivery management (WVD, Citrix, etc.)
- Customer Support expertise
- ITIL Framework
- WatServ is a 24x7x365 Service Provider and so this role may be subject to a rotating shift schedule
- Google Cloud (App Engine, Storage, Databases, Data Analytics, Security and Identity and Containers) would be considered an asset
- Programming/Scripting Languages (ARM, PowerShell, HashiCorp Terraform, Ansible, Chef) would be considered an asset
Previous experience with any or all of the Microsoft Business Solutions products is a definite bonus. Similarly, formal certifications in any of the following are preferred, but not required:
WatServ is an IT solutions provider that helps clients digitally transform their business through cloud technologies and services. Founded in 2006, WatServ specializes in providing hybrid and multi-cloud solutions and hosting complex, high-availability environments for enterprise-level applications. WatServ’s unique approach to planning, migrating and managing multi-cloud environments, plus premium 24x7x365 support, enables its global customers to focus on their core business. Relying on Microsoft and Google’s public clouds, in addition to its own private cloud, the company offers an ideal managed cloud environment engineered for security, reliability and performance. With offices in Canada and the United States, and with 1000’s of users connecting from around the world, WatServ is always on. For more information, please visit www.watserv.com
WatServ is an affiliate of Brookfield Business Partners (BBU), a public company with majority ownership by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchange. More information about BBU is available at www.brookfield.com
About the Benefits
As the successful candidate, you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience, skills, and qualifications. You’ll also receive a comprehensive employee benefits plan.
WatServ is an innovative company that understands that today’s technology is tomorrow’s architecture. We’re excited to use the newest technology and adapt quickly to industry trends. As an employer, we want to offer our team a rewarding and challenging career with lots of growth potential.
Watserv welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Use your knowledge, skills and drive to build a successful career with WatServ - APPLY NOW!