WatServ is seeking a Client Success Director to join our team of dedicated customer-centric
professionals. The role will own a portfolio of accounts and strategically engage with clients on
topics ranging from problem resolution, solution guidance, technology planning, and future state
cloud/digital strategies. The role will be accountable to help clients maximize business value
and usage of WatServ products & services while ensuring high quality interactions and
experiences for clients. The ideal candidate brings strong client facing capabilities (10+ years),
and a mix of project management, business development, and cloud/digital transformation
capabilities. Experience and knowledge of Infrastructure, Operations, and MSFT Azure is a
plus. The candidate will bring a collaborative mindset working with internal partners to advocate
for client needs, excellent communication and relationship management skills, and a desire to
help drive continuous improvements to WatServ’s Client Success methodology. Reporting to the
VP of Client Success, the role will work regularly with the Service Delivery team, Operations,
Project Management, Sales, Marketing, Partner Management as well as the ELT on overall
Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategic Account Governance
- Build deep and wide relationships and develop engagement strategy for top customers
- Conduct regular meetings with clients (in person, on the phone or virtually) to foster relationships and understand client needs
- Manage and lead the activities for customer onboarding, renewals, and offboarding
- Manage regular cadence of business reviews to review achievement of outcomes, account health, key client milestones, proactively discuss risks and forecast opportunities
- Provide trusted advice to clients on services they should retain, expand, or change to maximize business value
- Expand revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
External Customer Advocacy
- Proactively seek out ways to create more value for clients through increased engagement, efficiencies, and relationship building
- Lead discovery sessions at the C-suite level, facilitate workshops that address technology solutions to meet critical business needs
- Coordinate both formal and ad-hoc feedback mechanisms to obtain input from clients at key milestones in their journey and ensure overall client satisfaction
- Bring best practices, expertise and resources related to industry trends
- Ensure that customer deliverables are documented clearly and have executed contracts that provide the scope of services adjusting through addendums and change orders as required
Internal Customer Advocacy
- Act as the voice of customer internally, representing customer needs cross-functionally across the organization
- Act as a client advocate internally to mobilize sales, marketing, services, finance, and technology support teams as well as our partner network in the best interest of our clients
- Manage and lead internal reviews of account health and customer planning
- Develop case studies and obtain customer testimonials and references
- Assist the Finance team with billing and collection issues for managed accounts
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge and attend industry conferences to remain on top of key trends
- Effectively use CRM and other internal tools to enter maintain up-to-date sales information and account history
- Travel to customer sites as required from time to time
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management principles and processes
- Experience in a similar role and able to demonstrate successfully running own business unit/business, or consulting in a professional services environment
- Ability to work effectively at the Executive level with both small and enterprise organizations.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle high levels of workload and be able to multitask.
- Clear and effective communication skills with the ability to remain calm and professional whilst retaining a common sense approach.
- Strong commercial, quantitative and analyzing skills with the ability to deliver revenue and profit growth initiative and influence business strategy.
- Driven and resourceful with high levels of attention to details and quality control.
- Strong business acumen and able to look at strategic and long-term consequences of actions.
WatServ is an IT solutions provider that helps clients digitally transform their business through cloud technologies and services. Founded in 2006, WatServ specializes in providing hybrid and multi-cloud solutions and hosting complex, high-availability environments for enterprise-level applications. WatServ’s unique approach to planning, migrating and managing multi-cloud environments, plus premium 24x7x365 support, enables its global customers to focus on their core business. Relying on Microsoft and Google’s public clouds, in addition to its own private cloud, the company offers an ideal managed cloud environment engineered for security, reliability and performance. With offices in Canada and the United States, and with more than 10,000 users connecting from 30+ countries, WatServ is always on. For more information, please visit www.watserv.com.
WatServ is an affiliate of Brookfield Business Partners (BBU), a public company with majority ownership by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchange. More information about BBU is available at www.brookfield.com.
As the successful candidate, you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience, skills, and qualifications. You’ll also receive a comprehensive employee benefits plan and experience a close-knit and supportive culture.
WatServ is an innovative company that understands that today’s technology is tomorrow’s architecture. We’re excited to use the newest technology and adapt quickly to industry trends. As an employer, we want to offer our team a rewarding and challenging career with lots of growth potential.
WatServ welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Use your knowledge, skills and drive to build a successful career with WatServ – APPLY NOW!