We are looking for a Partner Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our strategic channel partners by being proactive, responsive, and a strategic resource. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition, maintain our company’s positive image, and become our Partner’s Best Partner. Your relationship skills should be off the charts!
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with our partner’s sales, marketing, and operations teams, and build rapport with key contacts throughout all levels of our partner’s organization. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. Your talent at balancing your role as a representative of WatServ while being a strong advocate for your partners should be exemplary.
Your proven ability to grow relationships, find new business opportunities, and create mutually beneficial account plans should be on display, and your ability to integrate WatServ’s other teams (such as Marketing, Client Success, and Delivery) into your success should be second nature. Your strong experience with local and cloud technologies from Microsoft and other providers (Google, AWS, etc.) as well as your knowledge of managed and professional IT services will certainly benefit you in this role!
- Maintain and build positive relationships with strategic partners
- Create alignment between WatServ and Partner’s strategic goals
- Ensure all operational aspects of partnership agreement are met
- Exceed partner performance targets
- Generate new business opportunities
Partner Management, Development, and Enablement:
- Day to day management of a select group of WatServ partner relationships
- Be knowledgeable of partner’s products, services, company, and industry/market
- Influence and guide partner’s high-level strategy – promote WatServ sales motions within partner organization
- Identify key staff in partner organizations to cultivate profitable relationships
- Identify and incorporate partner’s strengths and constraints in planning and execution
- Establish cadence of relationship
- Provide sales/product/services training when appropriate
- Resolve partner issues quickly and effectively
- Promote high-quality sales, supply, and customer service processes
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements
- Always be aware of new/potential partnership opportunities
- Gain solid knowledge of WatServ and partner competitors
- Be our partner’s best partner: build a trusted advisor relationship
Channel Sales & Marketing:
- Support channel partners on joint sales and marketing activities
- Integrate partner upselling and cross-selling opportunities with the WatServ sales/delivery teams
- Develop and review sales proposals with partner
- Understand WatServ strategies/goals and partner strengths/capabilities and develop account plans to maximize performance
- Incorporate co-selling and co-marketing opportunities into account plans
- Help create demand and refer leads, manage sales opportunities, and maintain records/reports
- Own the pipeline of opportunities from creation to close and meet/exceed all targets
- Other key responsibilities include weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction
- 5+ years related sales and channel experience
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in a relationship-based and/or channel account management environment
- Proven ability to manage partner sales relationships effectively at all levels
- Knowledge of the channel process and how to engage and enable partners
- Solid understanding of cloud services and technology
- Ability to translate partner value across WatServ’s executive, sales, marketing, and operations teams
- Ability to articulate WatServ’s services, strategic and technical benefits, and advantages relative to competitor offerings across all levels of partner organization
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor and business excellence
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
WatServ is an IT solutions provider that helps clients digitally transform their business through cloud technologies and services. Founded in 2006, WatServ specializes in providing hybrid and multi-cloud solutions and hosting complex, high-availability environments for enterprise-level applications. WatServ’s unique approach to planning, migrating and managing multi-cloud environments, plus premium 24x7x365 support, enables its global customers to focus on their core business. Relying on Microsoft and Google’s public clouds, in addition to its own private cloud, the company offers an ideal managed cloud environment engineered for security, reliability and performance. With offices in Canada and the United States, and with more than 10,000 users connecting from 30+ countries, WatServ is always on. For more information, please visit www.watserv.com.
WatServ is an affiliate of Brookfield Business Partners (BBU), a public company with majority ownership by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchange. More information about BBU is available at www.brookfield.com.
As the successful candidate, you’ll be rewarded with a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience, skills, and qualifications. You’ll also receive a comprehensive employee benefits plan and experience a close-knit and supportive culture.
WatServ is an innovative company that understands that today’s technology is tomorrow’s architecture. We’re excited to use the newest technology and adapt quickly to industry trends. As an employer, we want to offer our team a rewarding and challenging career with lots of growth potential.
WatServ welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Use your knowledge, skills and drive to build a successful career with WatServ – APPLY NOW!