How Companies Can Use Cloud Strategies to Build Back Better After the Pandemic [Podcast]
July 19, 2021
One of the biggest changes that has come from the pandemic is a new sense of urgency to improve business continuity and planning. Many companies were left scrambling in March 2020, trying to access work remotely without the right tools in place.
Cloud strategies have stood out as an important part of the answer. As businesses rebuild their operations and get back on track, there’s an opportunity to better leverage the cloud’s capabilities. Cloud strategies allow tools and systems to be accessed from anywhere, increasing business resilience, agility and flexibility.
In this episode of the CX Files podcast, Numrah Irfan, WatServ’s VP of Client Success, joins host Mark Hilary to discuss how companies can use cloud strategies to ensure they always have access to critical systems and data. Now is the time to build back better.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How WatServ offers a stable, security and scalable infrastructure to its clients who need support with aging infrastructure or who want to maximize their existing cloud investment.
- How WatServ approaches developing a cloud-based IT strategy to meet clients anywhere along the cloud journey, allowing them to achieve greater business value with minimal impact on the end user.
- Strategies to ensure reliability of system performance, especially during peak periods in specific industries, such as holiday seasons in retail.
- Why empathy, flexibility and communication has been so important in supporting clients throughout the pandemic.
- Why it’s important to offer a high-touch, consultative experience even when providing cloud management “as a service” to clients.
WatServ is an IT solutions provider that helps organizations digitally transform through cloud technologies and managed services.
Serving clients as a trusted advisor since 2006, WatServ provides experience-tested, strategic solutions across all stages of the digital transformation journey. Clients choose WatServ to migrate infrastructure and applications to the cloud, secure critical data, implement disaster recovery, deploy virtual desktop, enable data-readiness for productivity solutions and manage IT environments.
Our clients span a broad range of industries, and we’re a global supplier of IT services for many Brookfield Portfolio Companies. To help our mid-size clients, we provide scalable offerings that simplify cloud adoption and drive business optimization. For enterprise clients, we co-create cloud solutions that enable stability and efficiency for complex IT tools and processes.
With more than 15 years of experience, WatServ has a track record of delivering quantifiable business results and a superior client experience. Ranked as one of Canada’s Top 100 Solution Providers for the last three years in a row, WatServ is always on.