How Companies Can Use Cloud Strategies to Build Back Better After the Pandemic [Podcast]
July 19, 2021
One of the biggest changes that has come from the pandemic is a new sense of urgency to improve business continuity and planning. Many companies were left scrambling in March 2020, trying to access work remotely without the right tools in place.
Cloud strategies have stood out as an important part of the answer. As businesses rebuild their operations and get back on track, there’s an opportunity to better leverage the cloud’s capabilities. Cloud strategies allow tools and systems to be accessed from anywhere, increasing business resilience, agility and flexibility.
In this episode of the CX Files podcast, Numrah Irfan, WatServ’s VP of Client Success, joins host Mark Hilary to discuss how companies can use cloud strategies to ensure they always have access to critical systems and data. Now is the time to build back better.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How WatServ offers a stable, security and scalable infrastructure to its clients who need support with aging infrastructure or who want to maximize their existing cloud investment.
- How WatServ approaches developing a cloud-based IT strategy to meet clients anywhere along the cloud journey, allowing them to achieve greater business value with minimal impact on the end user.
- Strategies to ensure reliability of system performance, especially during peak periods in specific industries, such as holiday seasons in retail.
- Why empathy, flexibility and communication has been so important in supporting clients throughout the pandemic.
- Why it’s important to offer a high-touch, consultative experience even when providing cloud management “as a service” to clients.
WatServ is an IT solutions provider that helps clients digitally transform their business through cloud technologies and services. Founded in 2006, WatServ specializes in providing hybrid and multi-cloud solutions and hosting complex, high-availability environments for enterprise-level applications. WatServ’s unique approach to planning, migrating and managing multi-cloud environments, plus premium 24x7x365 support, enables its global customers to focus on their core business. Relying on Microsoft and Google’s public clouds, in addition to its own private cloud, the company offers an ideal managed cloud environment engineered for security, reliability and performance. With offices in Canada and the United States, and with 1000’s of users connecting from around the world, WatServ is always on. For more information, please visit www.watserv.com.
WatServ is an affiliate of Brookfield Business Partners (BBU), a public company with majority ownership by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchange. More information about BBU is available at www.brookfield.com.