Why You Should Upgrade to Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Modern App Work: this allows businesses to develop, manage, distribute and use modern apps. This version comes with some already built-in apps such as AX 2012 R3 Timesheets, Expenses, POS, and more.
- Master Data Management (MDM): this is used to manage data across multiple instances of Dynamics AX. MDM supports full and incremental change synchronizations and automatic conflict detection.
- eProcurement: a module that can be used to improve decision making by defining evaluation criteria and scoring rules for RFPs and RFIs.
- Demand Forecasting: you can use this tool to forecast demand based on your historical data.
- Warehouse Management: this is a module that bridges the functional coverage gap of the previous AX releases. It includes license plates, cluster picking and additional support for mobile device usage.
- Transportation Management: features global transportation planning and execution capabilities.
WatServ demonstrates best-in-class capability and market leadership through demonstrated technology success and customer commitment.
WatServ is an IT solutions provider that helps clients digitally transform their business through cloud technologies and services. Founded in 2006, WatServ specializes in providing hybrid and multi-cloud solutions and hosting complex, high-availability environments for enterprise-level applications. WatServ’s unique approach to planning, migrating and managing multi-cloud environments, plus premium 24x7x365 support, enables its global customers to focus on their core business. Relying on Microsoft and Google’s public clouds, in addition to its own private cloud, the company offers an ideal managed cloud environment engineered for security, reliability and performance. With offices in Canada and the United States, and with more than 10,000 users connecting from 30+ countries, WatServ is always on. For more information, please visit www.watserv.com.
WatServ is an affiliate of Brookfield Business Partners (BBU), a public company with majority ownership by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchange. More information about BBU is available at www.brookfield.com.