Visit WatServ at the Dynamics User Group Summit 2019
WatServ is pleased to be attending the Dynamics User Group Summit 2019 on October 15-18, 2019 in Kissimmee, Florida.
The User Group Summit is an annual conference for users of the Microsoft Business Applications platform, including Dynamics 365, AX, CRM, GP, BC/NAV, Power BI and more.
Will you be there? If so, we’d love to meet you.
Here’s where you can find us:
- On the showroom floor at Booth #835 – Drop by to meet our team, schedule a consultation to learn how you can upgrade your GP to Azure and enter to win an exciting giveaway.
- On the stage on Oct. 17 at 1:30pm – Our very own Tyler Doerner, VP of Sales, will be speaking about “How to take GP to the cloud without your users noticing” on Thursday, October 17 from 1:30-2:30 pm as part of the Dynamics GP track. Learn more.
- On social media – Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn as we live post about the event.
At the event, we will also be officially launching our Dynamics GP as a Service (GPaaS) offering.
Dynamics GPaaS uniquely combines Dynamics GP with hosting on Azure and application support services to enable you to grow your business faster, scale more effectively and provide the best end-user experience. Learn more about Dynamics GPaaS.
Want to meet our team? The following members will be at the conference:
- Tyler Doerner, VP of Sales
- Peggie Benn, Director of Client Success
- Jeffrey Ng, Director of Partnerships
- Lauren Kerhoulas, Director of Marketing
We can’t wait to see you at the Dynamics User Group Summit 2019.
WatServ demonstrates best-in-class capability and market leadership through proven technology and customer commitment.
WatServ is an IT solutions provider that helps organizations digitally transform through cloud technologies and managed services.
Serving clients as a trusted advisor since 2006, WatServ provides experience-tested, strategic solutions across all stages of the digital transformation journey. Clients choose WatServ to migrate infrastructure and applications to the cloud, secure critical data, implement disaster recovery, deploy virtual desktop, enable data-readiness for productivity solutions and manage IT environments.
Our clients span a broad range of industries, and we’re a global supplier of IT services for many Brookfield Portfolio Companies. To help our mid-size clients, we provide scalable offerings that simplify cloud adoption and drive business optimization. For enterprise clients, we co-create cloud solutions that enable stability and efficiency for complex IT tools and processes.
With more than 15 years of experience, WatServ has a track record of delivering quantifiable business results and a superior client experience. Ranked as one of Canada’s Top 100 Solution Providers for the last three years in a row, WatServ is always on.